Why Retirement Income Planning?Resolve the five essential concepts everyone must personally explore
If you are near retirement - or have already retired - you are likely wondering how to effectively respond to a variety of complex financial issues that may play an important role in your ability to enjoy the lifestyle you want. Some of these issues include:
An Important Caveat - Before You Do Anything
- Managing distributions from your various retirement savings accounts. (Traditional and Roth IRAs, employer-sponsored plans, taxable investment accounts, etc.)
- Choosing when to begin taking Social Security.
- Identifying which retirement expenses are essential and which are discretionary.
- Balancing your current income needs with the risk of running out of money tomorrow.
- Minimizing the negative impact emotions and short-term thinking may have on achieving your long-term financial goals.
With so many risks and considerations to address, it's natural to feel a little overwhelmed by the task of planning for your retirement income. While it may seem like "borrowing" strategies from others may be a good short-cut, avoid the temptation to take a copycat approach. You have unique goals and circumstances; the solutions that work for them may not be right for you.Gain Confidence About Your Financial Security in Retirement
We have the specialized tools, expertise - and systematic planning process - that can make it much easier to find appropriate answers to the important issues you face. Contact us to learn more.